Thursday, July 26, 2007

Salutations

Hi everyone.

I'm Benjamin, and am currently 17. I'll be a senior in high school this year, and am spending this summer doing some work and some vacationing (what are summer's for, eh?), and I'm looking forward to putting up a few pieces on the blog. I'm interested in technology, sports, politics, automobiles, humor, books, and many other topics as well (hard to remember them all). With luck, I can add some interest, and perhaps a few good jokes to the blog.


- Definition of toboggan: Why people go to auctions.

- Definition of information: How geese fly.

2 comments:

Abby Neeley said...

Hey Ben!
Guess what? You were wrong!!
Harry was a Horcrux, I knew it!
Your definitions are definentally entertaining, I had no idea about "information."
Oh and I also know why everyone love Twilight...It's gripping in every way possible!! I'm Hooked!
Talk to you later!

Angela said...

Greetings Benjamin!

I am Angela Working. I met your bro Jason while he was on his mission to Evansville, IN and he
was instrumental in my converting to the Church. I look forward to reading your comments and having a good laugh at the jokes!

God Bless!
Angela